Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

broadtalk connection?

Options
  • 14-04-2006 7:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭

I cannot get my ATA to connect to broadtalk the last few days. Never had this problem before, The status light is constanly flashing. I have re set and unplugged all modems etc but still no luck. Hopefully today I will be able to speak to someone about this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭MHP

Just checked here and Broadtalk is dead for me too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭bhickey

Just curious, did Broadtalk service resume again and was there any contact made or explanation given? It looks like this was happening to a lot of people.

Checked this morning and, yes, it's working again. Neither contact nor explanation given.

Gone again now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

yeah mine has been down for the last few days. I think this will be the end of my relationship with broadtalk now as I will need my phone for work. Its a shame as they were getting all their problems sorted like caller Id etc. Will not get any response from them either until Tuesday!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Blaster99

What's the reliability/service like generally? Obviously out for an entire weekend isn't great.

Blaster99 wrote:
    What's the reliability/service like generally? Obviously out for an entire weekend isn't great.

Not good. It's still out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭yapyap

they're a complete disaster. no telephone or email support:mad: :mad:

Advertisement