Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about what to do with oral/handjobs from a girl

Options
  • 13-04-2006 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭

I was with my gf last weekend and the both of us got busy downstairs, no need to paint a picture, but i began to think what I would do if it came to the stage of me ejaculating. I mean, we were lying down on a couch with all our clothes on, so if I came it would have been quite a mess.

What do I do in this situation? My friend says he just has a box of tissues at the ready, and, listen to this because it can't be normal, when he's getting head he just comes on his chest and washes it off.

Bit of a nasty topic I know but something I need to find out about.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,824 ✭✭✭✭muffler

You need to see either a sex therapist, a psycho therapist or pay the 15 cents and buy a plastic bag :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Wear a condom.

(What your friend does made me laugh out loud.)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Guys do tend to come on their chests a lot, so far as I've seen...

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Well if I'm getting a handjob and I'm fully clothed, I just ejaculate into my underwear... Not really a big deal! It's uncomfortable for a while but it'll soak in and then just wash them as you normally would. Or go up to the bathroom and clean it off with tissue before it gets to soak in.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

bluewolf wrote:
    Guys do tend to come on their chests a lot, so far as I've seen...
    I can't understand doing that to yourself. It's not like I have put a great deal of thought into it though, meh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭mloc

just get a tissue. itll sort most of the mess. just make sure you let her know first...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

lol, imagine knocking on her door, she opens it, and you're there holding a box of tissues, with a big smile on your face

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

notlogged wrote:
    Well if I'm getting a handjob and I'm fully clothed, I just ejaculate into my underwear... Not really a big deal! It's uncomfortable for a while but it'll soak in and then just wash them as you normally would. Or go up to the bathroom and clean it off with tissue before it gets to soak in.

Sorry but i think that is horrible, would you not feel really dirty?

Just have a pack of tissues ready.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Can't say I've ever stopped to think about it in such a situation.... when you've got to go, you've got to go. Worry about the mess later, it's usually not that big a deal.

I would have thought that bringing a box of tissues with you when you're going to "watch a movie" would be a bit presumptuous.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,824 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Goodshape wrote:
    I would have thought that bringing a box of tissues with you when you're going to "watch a movie" would be a bit presumptuous.
    Brings a whole new meaning to a "tear jerker"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

the review for Schindler's List told me i'd need a whole box of tissues

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

matthewthebig.....

thats just wrong on so so many levels...

But oh so damn funny :D
    I can't remember where I have heard it though, maybe simpsons...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

If ever a thread needed a five star rating its now. In bits laughing over here. Good show all.

*runs from mods*

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭Doodee

could always find out if she spits or swallows

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Doodee wrote:
    could always find out if she spits or swallows

Haha, was waiting for someone to say that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭Doodee

the suspense can be a killer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

Just cum in your boxers, let it settle in a nice little fold in your boxers. After a while your leg will be a bit sticky but this has its uses. Harvest the dried in sperm from your pubic hair and roll like the way you would roll snot from your nose. Get a nice little ball of sperm rolled with your fingers and store safely in your ear wax or something. Next time you’re on a bus and some old git starts moaning at you about the youth of today, reach into your ear and sperm ball the purple rinsed bitch. Careful when having a piss after you cum in your boxes. Tends to go all over the place for the first few seconds when sticky down there.
    Hope my advice can be of some help to you on your journey into adulthood.
    (Please don’t ban me, its 4am and i'm bored) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭Asiaprod

Ah, the OP never read the little warning label (you might need to shave first to locate it)
    It says: Maintain a firm grip on the base and point away from the face when lighting the fuse. Contents under high-pressure, could cause serious harm if ingested in large quantity. In smaller letters it also says, Made in China.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

bunch of muppets.
    you're all lucky it's friday cos I'm in a good mood and I have a great weekend ahead of me.

Funkstard
    you get away with it this time, next time it's a banning

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement