Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FYI Oblivion Crashes.

Options
  • 13-04-2006 9:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

I'm sure some of you like me may have notice the 'odd' crash with oblivion on the pc.
    From my own experience the following two changes seemed to sort the problem for me.
    • If you have nero installed check for the following folder.
      C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\DSFilter
      Renaming this folder to something else seems to have sorted the crashes for me. ie diabled the filter.
    • I additionally had enabled fast writes in the bios which provided more stability, not sure if its needed with above.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Great stuff i'll give this a go when I get home ..Mine is crashing everytime I play grrrr

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

Well at least other people are having this problem also, though for a while it was only me and something must be up with my computer.

Advertisement