Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which is your Favourite Soap & Why

Options
  • 13-04-2006 9:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

which is your favourite soap and why ??

Mine is Eastenders..... I love the way even when I am getting peed off with it they always have a story line wit the shock factor :eek:

You can beat Peggy Mithell and her sons for a bit of rough
    Pauline Fowler is a Leg she is Eastenders
    Dot is HILAROUS ...... her and Jim are like Romeo and Juliet perfect for eachother

I have never gone off Eastenders .....

So wat about you ???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

You're a sick man, Eastenders is poo.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Yellowhill

Never mind those boring boring english soaps. Fair City is the best!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Marshy

Neighbours is my fave! C'mon it's set in Australia!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

corrie ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

home and away, old skool.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Home and Away or Corrie..too hard to choose...they both great..Eastenders sucks, and as for Emmerdale..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

I say, I say it has to be Corrie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,889 ✭✭✭Brian017

Neighbours... All the way :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Mine has gotta be Eastenders.

I love the whole Mitchell brothers storylines!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Hollyoaks, because it address's hard hitting issues concerning todays youth.

boobies

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Corrie, cos it mixes in funny(funneh!) moments with more serious storylines. Like last night for example, one moment we have the sinister story of cards arriving at Gail's, one minute later we have Les in the taxi office contributing this pearl of wisdom:
    Les: "My mother smoked ten non-tipped Woodbines a day when she were pregnant with me and it never did 'er a bit of harm."
    Lloyd: "Oh yeah, how is she today?"
    Les: "Oh she's been dead for years and years."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭JustCoz

It gots ta be Hollyoaks, it's just so like my life...

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭flynnser19

hollyoaks coz its klass!!!i loves it!!!its perfect for my age aswell!!!i understand wats goin on!!eastenders is depressing and every house on albert square needs a 100 watt bulb ffs!!!!how dark are dem houses?????lolol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

Eastenders...but only because I've watched it all my life. My mam always watched it so thats how I got into it. And you can't beat the EastEnd ledgends like the Mitchalls. I miss the good old days of sexy Beppe and Steve and Mel...:( I don't like the soap characters nowadays.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Corrie!!! Home and away just annoys me:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Rockerette

home and away.. magical :D

and i think fair city is great too in fairness, i rather watch it than corrie/eastenders/emmerdale/hollyoaks..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Emmerdale or Coronation Street ...they've got such a good mixture of humour and serious stories.... sooo funny!! :)

Never watch Eastenders, hate it, and i HATE Fair City with a vengeance - not ONE of the 'actors' can act for Heaven's sake!!

i watch home and away too, but it's purely out of habit at this stage. Let's face it, it's kinda crappy ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

can anyone tell me what is going to happen in home and away in the next few weeks? wont be able to watch it and cant find any spoilers!!!

Advertisement