Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PTC Awards

Options
  • 11-04-2006 10:59pm
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭

As all of ye have no doubt seen the Bismark animation outside the PC room (Fish tank) by the Red Raisin 2nd floor. The reason it is there that every year there is a competition for best ProEngineer project and that won 2004/2005.
    award36127_lg.jpg

To Vote
    http://www.ptc.com/appserver/mkt/ptcawards/vote/intl.jsp

Background info
    http://www.pearlharbor5.com

This year the entry is a Japenese WW2 Mitsubishi Zero and voting is on going and the lads need all the help they can get. Please vote for them in the University category. Kepp the PTC award in UL:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

There, I did my duty. I also liked the sexbox 360 controller. very nice tbh

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

Done...Do I get my prize now?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

For shame their website isn't the greatest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

Done..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nukem

Yes unfortuanely the lads i dont think had that much time to do more with the website as the entry date was right before the exams and they had to do that as an extra as well as study.Know of two other projects that pulled out of the PTC running because they didnt have the time to do a website & study.

Thanks for all the support - il pass on the news to the lads

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

Done

Advertisement