Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some Oblivion Movies

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Duras

They are both brilliant lol, how did they manage to capture these movies?

I wouldn't say the AI is that bad... I am sure they put a lot of work in it... Or hmm, it IS bad, but it is very funny in the same time so I don't mind it that much :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Brilliant, how would one capture funny movies like this, we could make some funny videos and psot them for our viewing pleasure

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

I think the XBox guys are probably doing it the easy way and videoing the play. PC users mostly use Fraps I think.
    Don't forget the 3rd clip though guys. Pure genius comic timing by accident.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

musician wrote:
    I think the XBox guys are probably doing it the easy way and videoing the play. PC users mostly use Fraps I think.
    Don't forget the 3rd clip though guys. Pure genius comic timing by accident.

oh man that third clip is class, i didn't watch that one first time, brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Duras

Check this funny one :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Liquidus

Advertisement