Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

masterbation

Options
  • 11-04-2006 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

hi this is pretty graphic but please bear with me as it is starting to get to me a little.

when I was young I found this method to prevent ejaculation during masterbation which left you with all the feelings of an orgasam but none of the mess. It involves applying pressure to the area behind the balls. anyway I heard it mentioned that this can be bad for your health but no details on the adverse affects it may have. does anyone have any details on this

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭N90user

This aint a health forum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Ask your dr.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭daRobot

Don't worry.It's a retrograde ejaculation and that'll cause you no problems.

Some people train themselves to do this without any pressure applied, so it's not a bad thing at all to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Ag marbh

daRobot wrote:
    Don't worry.It's a retrograde ejaculation and that'll cause you no problems.

Some people train themselves to do this without any pressure applied, so it's not a bad thing at all to do.

I disagree, this has been proven to be unhealthy for the general area.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭fjon

Ag marbh wrote:
    I disagree, this has been proven to be unhealthy for the general area.

Yep - this is in Wiki:
    A controversial ejaculation control technique is to put pressure on the perineum, about half way between the scrotum and the anus, just before ejaculating. This can, however, redirect semen into the bladder and the technique may cause long term damage due to the pressure put on the nerves and blood vessels in the perineum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

If I recall directly, by doing that you're blocking the flow of sperm. I don't know what health connotations that might have though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭daRobot

Hmmm, maybe it is bad so....

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

i'm not a doctor but i wouldn't want to mess with anything down there. it might not be doing you any harm but is it worth the risk to save a bit of mess?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

the best option is contact your doctor

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Untense

The best option is to buy a box of tissues.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭sportswear

The best option is to buy a box of tissues

ha ha ha ha ha:D :D:D

op why do you do it? i hope you don't do it all the time you masterbate.

it is possible you are leaving youself succeptable to urinary tract infections.

why don't you just make sure you catch it all as it comesout. then there is not mess.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Just so you guys know, I also use this technique in some of my sexual prances/during intercourse. And have been doing it for many years. I am now 61 years of age. It is quite useful if you are forced into haing a large 8-hr session of intercourse. I now have no problems with my penis whatsoever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Garret

Dr. Mark Hamilton once said to do it to try and combat premature ejaculation... and there's nothing that man doesn't know

EDIT: Oh its masturbation, just so you know. im not trying to be a smart pr!ck or anything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

BARFTOM wrote:
    Just so you guys know, I also use this technique in some of my sexual prances/during intercourse. And have been doing it for many years. I am now 61 years of age. It is quite useful if you are forced into haing a large 8-hr session of intercourse. I now have no problems with my penis whatsoever.

8 hour sessions? Do you stop for nibbles and toilet breaks?

If you've been doing it for years and you're now 61 I wouldn't start worrying about it now. Do you consider 61 being over the hill? What kind of lady friends can a 61 year old man get that are inclined towards 8 hour intercourse sessions?

Advertisement