Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kevin federline- Worst artist i have ever heard.

Options
  • 11-04-2006 2:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭

Ok i know very seldom post here or listen to rap for that matter but jesus h christ on a pike after hearing kevin federline i had to rant somewhere.I mean seriously there is no way that any record company would be stupid enough to back the guy, His music has got nothing catchy at all and hes got one of the most irratating voices of all time.

Also how many times can that guy repeat his name in the one song? cause thats all i seamed to hear, k fed this k fed that for **** sake if you want to be any type of vocalist especially a rapper you have to have some form of decent vocabulary and the ability to express it in different ways.

He also seems to have the mentality that if you got a semi decent beat in the backrond you can repeat it throughout the whole song and noone will care.

Why o why god can people like this be allowed to get into the music buisness, im sure there are thousands of rap artists out there even in ireland that could easily top this retard.

Sorry for the rant but god damm it that song is an abomination, whats everyone else think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,464 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

k fed is a force of nature...you just gotta jump on and enjoy the ride ;):D;)

on a more serious point...yes he is a useless bast*rd

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭evil_seed

I havent heard anything by this díck and hopefully i never will. he only got a deal cos he's married to britney and its her fans that are gonna buy his shít. from what you are saying about the half decent beat.... i'm afraid that most of the commercial rap these days is just that. it's like cris rock said. bítches be dancin in the club cos they like the beat and dont care about the lyrics, look at candyshop for fúck sake

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Worse then E-40 and those other Hyphy dudes in the Bay Area?Worse then The Ying Yang Twins and D4L? :eek:

*Still waiting for the East to rise again*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭evil_seed

Ying yang are not that bad. annying yes, sometimes, but if you like that music ie crunk, then its good. and i like some of the stuff they do. now D4L & Dem Franchise Boys... They are beyond shíte. words cannot describe how bad they are. as westwood would say "straight garbage dog"

I would have put D4L and the YY twins ahead of DFB in terms of wackness frankly.I mean JD has put some passable stuff from time to time,and the YY twins look like the biggest pair of twats ever.

Patricide,why don't you listen to Hip-Hop?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

I picked up a mixtape called "Strictly for the Bay" when I was there last summer. It's actually not bad! The south definitely produces the worst rap music. As for Kevin Federline, the less said about him the better.

With the South running the commercial game,Hip-Hop will never return to the way it was in the 90's.

Ah well at least we stil have the independent scene and the 90's relics to listen to.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,464 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

Orizio wrote:
    With the South running the commercial game,Hip-Hop will never return to the way it was in the 90's.

Ah well at least we stil have the independent scene and the 90's relics to listen to.;)

too true, pretty much everything thats come out of the south...bar outkast...has sucked donkey-balls

But back to federline, this is quite funny http://badjojo.com/daily/video.php?var=6.04.11/08.wmv

In fairness Cunninlynguists are the best thing to happen to Hip-Hop in years.And Goodie Mob were mad under rated.And some of the stuff Luda,TI and Cham have out has been acceptable.And Arrested Development were pretty good.Urrr...:p

Please let Bush nuke the south. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

I don't even like any commercial Hip Hop and rubbish like Mr Britney Spears certainly would not appeal to me..gimme some DJ Cam or DJ Shadow any time quality sheeet :cool:

• Advertisement

DJ Cam?

Shadow has always been over rated to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Sm0ke

i swear to god if he doesnt get shot or have a dozen diss tracks against him in the next 4 weeks ill swim over that bitch and cut his vocal chords out !!!!!!

peace ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Betsy79

what on earth has this guy to do with hip hop or rap or anything like it??

Don't even wanna say any more!!!!!!!:mad:

Advertisement