Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question: >1 logins from a single ATA?

Options
  • 10-04-2006 6:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

I'm looking for a piece of hardware which I can plug my home phone into which can

a) pass through to the normal phone line and let me receive regular calls
    b) log into (eg) Blueface but also
    c) also log into another service so people can call me on a PSTN number it provides

All of this using only one telephone.

Is it possible?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

you need a combi ATA and Analogue Out, Blueface may sell one ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭lzbones

your looking for something like this http://www.digidave.ie/product_info.php?cPath=39&products_id=158

allows you connect one analogue phone and make/receive calls on your VOIP/PSTN line

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭bhickey

a) pass through to the normal phone line and let me receive regular calls
    b) log into (eg) Blueface but also
    c) also log into another service so people can call me on a PSTN number it provides

The Grandstream 386 ATA has 2 independent VoIP ports, analogue line input with passthrough and all that sort of guff. Not many ATA's nowadays have a decent analgue phone line facility for all us poor ADSL'ers who still want to use their analogue lines.

Advertisement