Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

skateboarding information

Options
  • 10-04-2006 9:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

hi, i arrived in ireland 2 months ago , i'm spanish and i went here to skate ,improve my english and earn some money...
    But, there isn't any decent skatepark anywhere...
    i'm actually living in Cork and i'm looking for all the good spots and skateshops in Ireland ,i would like to introduce here a spanish new brand so iif it's possible i would like to know all the places and skateshops of the country.
    i'm thinking about going in a few weeks to killarney or limmerik so can you reply me here listing the limmerik's and killarney's skateshops and spots???

thanks you very much and i hope we will take a ride together in a not very far future.

Jose.

any skate info will be wellcome

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭1huge1

there opening up this huge new one in limerick city
    wont be open for a while though
    as for the ones that are in limerick at the moment i doubt they will be any better than the ones in cork at the moment

Advertisement