Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vast Aire

Options
  • 09-04-2006 7:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭

Anyone hear of these guys?
    I'm not usually into rap but I was downloading some Vast songs and downloaded a ''The Meaning of the sphere'' by a mistake and liked it :p
    Much better than mainstream crap like 50cent ect.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭Ay Cee

Vast Aire is from Cannibal Ox isn't he?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭Aporia

I wouldn't have a clue :p I just heard a few songs and their/ his stuff is pretty good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

Vast Aire is half of Cannibal Ox. If you want to hear more of him get 'The Cold Vein', generally acknowledged as one of the best albums in the genre in the past few years.

He has done some solo stuff, 'look mom no hands' in 2004, which i personally didn't like, and 'the best damn rap show' in 2005, which I haven't heard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭Aporia

Yeah I'll check ''The Cold Vein'' out
    Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭me and the biz

mm the cold vein essential... the best damn rap show, decent enough. some nice tracks on their.

• Advertisement
Advertisement