Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Survivor on TG4

Options
  • 09-04-2006 6:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭

Has anyone been watching it? Its a good series this time, Panama Exile Island.

I want Sally to win, she is the best, the guys are all a*sholes this series... A lot of the women have already been voted off.. I hope its not going to keep going that way. Also, that Terry fella is far to big for his boots..

Of the two tribes, Casaya and La Mina, who is your favourite?

EDit: Its a shame its only on once a week and its a bummer of a time too, saturdays at 7pm or the repeat on Monday at 12am.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

I'm lovin this series, but I agree with you when you say the lads are all asses. Especially Shane and Aras. But I like Cerie and hope she wins but then again I prefer La Mina.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Yeah, it had a great start to it too with all the survivors being split into 4 groups instead of two. And the way they split them up into older men, younger men, older women and younger women. it was very good.

remember that older woman who was voted off first? she was great it was a shame she went as she had all the skills to find food and get fire. i thought it was a bit bitchy of the other women to get rid of her. they are lucky they merged after that as they would have been screwed without her.

looking forward to tomorrows episode!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭Tristram

I absolutely love Survivor and Exile Island has been pretty damn good sa far.I havent been watching it on TG4 though so I think Im prolly ahead of them.

Terry is an absolute machine, a living legend.I want him to win purely because the rest are such fricking losers.Aras is at least competitive even if he is annoying.That Courney one wrecks my head with her neo-hippy BS.Danielle is a lazy cow tbh, I think Shane was right on that count even if he is a complete nutjob.Bruce is alrite but I dont think he is strong enough to do anything.Cerie?lol...not a chance unless someone carries her to the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭Tristram

anyone see the latest ep that aired stateside.

pretty interesting developments.

looking forward to seeing how things go next week.

My Survivor addiction is outta control.

Im loving Survivor! Its such a good series.

But I can't stand that Terry, he is a pain in the butt, he wins every single challenge I am sick of it, I wish the rest of them would beat him some time.

Any way he really tripped himself up with all his talk of trying to get Bruce and Danielle to 'flop' and come and join him Austin and Sally. Like as if... hello why would they flop and join him?? What an idiot.

So then when Terry won the immunity challenge just beating Austin, you would have thot he would give the immunity idol to Austin to save him, and keep his numbers? Oh but no... he lets Austin get voted out, now Terry only has Sally....

Oh I hope Sally teams up with the girls and they vote Terry off asap! Sally is a reall trooper I really hope she makes it to the final three.

Shane has to go he is nuts alright, but I think he's calmed down a bit after his outburst at Danielle.

Bruce is cool, he knows how to get away and chill out by doing his excerise on the beach away from all of them!

Courtney is ok, I don't mind her, she just clashes with Shane.

Danielle is ok too, it was very cute with her and Austin bonding on Exile Island, although that looked like a horrible night, miserable and cold and wet...

Aras is really annoying, he thinks he's such a know it all.

Terry - I am sick of him, he is so full of himself, needs to lose a challenge or two. Terry has to lose, he made a mistake by not sharing the immunity idol with Austin... big mistake? I hope so! Terry out asap!

Cerie... very bitchy at the beginning of the series and doesn't seem to have lost it. Especially the looks she was givng Sally who was saying she was soooo full after the she and the two lads won breakfast in bed. She was gving her evil looks... jealous of the big brekkie and Sallys figure I guess.

Ah looking forward to next weeks episode! I hope Danielle and Bruce blab to the rest of the tribe that Terry has the idol.... :D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

I want Terry to win. Screw all that politics crap and win the challenges:D .
    He was making some strange moves in the last episode. Thankfully he seems to have kept the idol for himself. When you get to the next cut you are always in with a chance. It's not the best series but it's about second place in my estimation.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

Remember this guy? It seems Survivor really does bring out a person's character.

http://www.yahoo.com/s/310160

• Closed Accounts Posts: 665 ✭✭✭skittishkitten

Tristram wrote:
    anyone see the latest ep that aired stateside.

I've seen it , I'm not going to tell anyone how it ends though. NA NA NA ! :D

Survivor wasn't on today? i just checked the listing for today on tg4 and no Survivor... Whats going on??!

Is it going to be on anyway on Monday night??

AAggh I missed my Survivor fix... whats happening them all.. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭Brando_ie

I was watching survivor earlier today on TG4. 7:15 I think. The repeat should be on Monday night though

• Advertisement

I will be up on Monday night so to watch...

Anything interesting happen??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Earthworm Jim

Man, Terry kicks ass!:D As a fighter, he's miles and miles ahead of everyone else there. 6 against 1 - it's not likely, but I'm rooting for him. I pretty much detest the rest of them, except for Danielle, she on the other hand, is one fine looking chicka - I'll be pulling for her(in more ways than one) if Terry goes.

Well, thats it, after monday nights show, it looks like its just a one man show with this Terry geezer winning the fecking immunity again.

I will watch it this saturday, but if Terry wins immunity again, I am giving up on Survivor and Terry and taking my sig off in a sulk ;-p

hmmph :mad:

I was so mad Sally didnt win immunity, Terry just sat there with a big fat smirk on his face as she walked off after tribal council..

Advertisement