Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cure for AIDS on the way?

Options
  • 09-04-2006 11:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.sltrib.com/business/ci_3482712

Bit of an old article (bout a month I think), but I've never seen it before... and I've not heard anything about it on the news or anything like that!

Maybe it's part of the "not wanting to build up hype", or maybe the research has come to nothing, I dunno.

What do ye make of this?

Pretty good news, one would think, if it turns out to be true :p

Although if it finds its way to Africa (and there's a good chance that it won't :rolleyes:), then they'll be fooked in terms of food and the likes. Nothin like a few million extra people tryin to steal your sandwich, to p*ss you off...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Sounds far too good to be true. It probably couldn't cure AIDs anyway since AIDs can hibernate in human cells.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Ag marbh

Find a cure for aids and lose out on all the money generated from treatments? don't think you're going to come across an available cure in the near future or distant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

What's wrong with the good old "Sex with a virgin" cure?

Although in seriousness, I'll remain skeptical about this cure for the momemt.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

What's wrong with the good old "Sex with a virgin" cure?
    Do you know how much one of those costs these days?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement