Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

zone alarm

Options
  • 08-04-2006 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭

i ve a 3 month old laptop, it came with norton 3 month trial, this has just run out. i have deleted this totally and put on the zone alarm 15 day trial from the links on the essential softeware thread. i find it away better than most of the other packages. being the cheapskate that i am, i would rather not have to buy the full version, but if i have to, i will. can this trial be re used again if is removed and then downloaded again? or what would ye recommend as close as possible to zone alarm?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Sygate Personal Firewall v5.6 is free and its fairly good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭joshcork

i use zone alarm (the freeware version found at there website) as a firewall then i use AVG as a freeware virus protection don't mind paying for anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭dr zoidberg

Zone alarm is free if you give them your email address.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 449 ✭✭tallaghtdave

id buy the pro zone alarm better and got great support etc.
    spyware and all other good little bits better than most other ive used.

Advertisement