Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

24 Screensaver with sound

Options
  • 08-04-2006 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭

This thing is the sh1t dancingcool.gif

The time sets to whatever your PC is set to, and at every hour mark jack says the following takes place between 4pm and 5pm<or whatever time it actually is eek5.gif

Faster download:
    http://www.sparky-s.ie/stuff/24.exe

If anyone wants the version without sound let me know

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Rockerette

dude, that IS the ****!!

i just saw it change from 4.59 - 5pm, and it does the whole noise thingy, deadly!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

Rockerette wrote:
    dude, that IS the ****!!

i just saw it change from 4.59 - 5pm, and it does the whole noise thingy, deadly!

I think when the screensaver loads first jack says "the following take place......" and then the clock appears then he says "the following takes place....." at every hour

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Its a good screensaver alright.

I hate the Rapidshare crap and their adverts so If anyone wants it from an Irish server here:

FI, you can include my link instead if you like.
    I didnt want to go editing your post otherwise.

Sparky-s wrote:

I hate the Rapidshare crap and their adverts so If anyone wants it from an Irish server here:

Its all the same to me, i'll add your link and you can take it off whenever ya want ;)

Sparky-s wrote:

I forgot to tell you, if you don't want the theme music playing(you will still hear jack every hour) there is a secret button to the far right of the clock(over by the edge of the screen, hover over it and it will appear. Click it to turn off the theme music ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

That's fantastic! My brothers going to love this. I've got him hooked on 24. I have series 1-4 and he's been watching them the last few weeks. He's already up to most the way through series 3 and has been getting me to tape the current series.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,833 ✭✭✭s8n

class

I have the version with no theme music playing if anyone wants it?

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,069 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I'm so sad. Class!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭bbability

All I need now is the earpiece and a secure line! Its kinda too close to the real thing!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,069 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Don't forget your man bag.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Fozzybear007

yeah. how can i get the one with no theme music playing?

Version without theme music:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3E37L021

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 honnsa

I just found this one. It's got the clock and the ability to have it with or without the sound. (It's quite funny to set it with the sound going continuously and turn it up really loud... Most dramatic clock ever!!!)

www.quorg.org/24clock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Mattew

Hi FI,

I really love your screensaver.
    I'm working on videos and others, So i would reproduce exactly the same 24H flicking screen to get a bigger resolution and higher quality. I keep the original sound so.
    I will share it with you so you could replace yours. Would you like to help me for it? Could you give me the source code or something?

Best regards,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Tim91

That screensaver is the best I have seen in a long time thanks for sharing it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 garry141

bit of a long shot but dont suppose you can re-up this? used to have it on my old pc but lost the file when my hard drive failed.

garry141 wrote: »
    bit of a long shot but dont suppose you can re-up this? used to have it on my old pc but lost the file when my hard drive failed.

Sorry boss, I haven't got a copy

Advertisement