Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm Late!

Options
  • 07-04-2006 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

My period is late, nearly about a week now. I know I'm definitely not pregnant nor have I lost or gained any substantial amount of weight in the past month. Does anyone have any idea why this is and is there something wrong with me? My Periods are usually very regular and I've only ever been this late once before.

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Go to the Doctor.

it could be anything honey after you take a test , throw all the outside factors into a hat and metaphorically pick one
    it will help ease your mind

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

buy a test or better yet go to the dr.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 oblian

might be stress related but def go the doc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Its probably just stress, or you could be run down. Worrying won't help anyway.

Did you get the morning after pill in the last few months?

Go to the doc if your worried.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

It happens. We're not clocks...;) All kinds of things can cause it, (diet, stress, loadsa sex :o )once youve ruled out pregnancy, dont worry about it, youll get em when you least expect, goddammit :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Heyes

Op how old are you ?

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Sometimes worrying about makes it even later... but go to the doctor anyway and get checked out anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Phew well it came this morning, I've been under stress lately so I think that must have been it, but thank you all for the responses :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭Aporia

It could be just stress related. That happens me if I start worrying about it and start thinking i'm pregnant.
    Yeah, what age are you? That could have something to do with it too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement