Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Obsessed with oral sex

Options
  • 07-04-2006 8:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

hi everyone
    I know that this is going to sound nuts. but i am obsessed with giving my girlfriend oral sex i just love it and cant get enough of her.. and yes she does really enjoy it.. thing is that she does not like to give oral sex and said that she never has. now i honestly dont mind i am in no way putting pressure on her to as i really dont care about her doing it to me as long as i can give her oral. but i cant help thinking is it putting pressure on her to if she does not want to...
    anyone else here ever had this problem..
    thanks..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭Wolf

Just tell her how much you love give her the oral sex, not when in bed at some other time and tell her that, this is what you want. Tell her that your really aren't fussed about getting it. Perhaps explain to her that for you to give it is better than getting it. Im sure she will understand and be quite pleased really :)

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I'm in pretty much the same boat as your my friend, all i can say is talk it over with your gf, believe me it helps a lot, these are small things that can be ironed out.

same as myself again man, just explain it to her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kell

oralprob wrote:
    now i honestly dont mind

Oh, what a load of horseshít. Why the flock are you posting about something that "doesnt bother you" then? It would be far more helpful if you had of started your post with-

"My GF doesnt give head. How do I get her to change her mind?"

No point in dressing it up all nice saying "I love going down on her" when in fact your raving that she isn't sucking your truncheon. At least be honest.

Pfft.

K-

I'm speaking from the female point of view here. While I do enjoy giving oral sex, I don't enjoy it half as much as my boyfriend enjoys doing it to me. Like your girlfriend (if your worries are indeed correct), I was slightly worried that his persistance might have been an attempt to tell me that he wasn't getting what he wanted and I was boring him. However, he assured me that this most definitely was not the case and he just really enjoyed doing it.

Explain to your girlfriend the same thing; that you just love to see yourself pleasing her and it is absolutely not a hint that you want her to do the same to you. Then tell her to sit back and relax.

You may well find that she's been worrying about the same thing and didn't know how to tell you about it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭hepcat

Kell wrote:
    Oh, what a load of horseshít. Why the flock are you posting about something that "doesnt bother you" then? It would be far more helpful if you had of started your post with-

No point in dressing it up all nice saying "I love going down on her" when in fact your raving that she isn't sucking your truncheon. At least be honest.

Pfft.

K-

Not necessarily - there are people who prefer to give rather than receive. I would be interested in asking the OP if he could answer honestly what he loves about giving oral? i.e. is it the control you have or the physical act itself?

Kell wrote:

Pfft.

K-

Hes worried about the pressure his girlfriend might feel and what effect it might have on the relationship.

Not really helping there kell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kell

Wolf wrote:
    Hes worried about the pressure his girlfriend might feel and what effect it might have on the relationship.

My anghst was the way he dressed up the post. Logic dictates that if you dont have a problem with something (as the OP started off by saying) you would NOT go online and ask for advice as to how to get around not getting as much as you want.

Re putting pressure on the relationship with his obsession (as hinted at by dittodittodittoditto) what on earth would you be worried about giving something to someone for anyways? Wolf- if your girlfriend was obsessed with going down on you and you also gave out, would you be lying on your back thinking "I wonder is she giving me a hint"?

If they arent complaining they either are a) fine or b) dishonest. If the answer is b) the two involved are not compatible.

K-

Well, in fact my last grilfriend, while I wouldn't say that she wasn't obsessed with going down on me I would say that I certainly didn't do it as often as she did and yes I did felt a bit guilty about it.

Its just I don't like it that much, I mean the smell, the taste, mouth gets tired and all.

So I can see why he would be concerned about the idea that maybe she might feel that he is hinting that he wants her todo the same. Also, the fact that girls and boys minds work differently and imho most guys wouldn't be as lighly to feel guilty about something like this as most girls would.

I believe the real issiue here is plain and simple, lack of comunication, for what ever reason. Although, I can see your point about the way the OP's post is formed. Although, I usually like to give people the benefit of the doubt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Some people are just happy to give,
    some people are just happy to recieve,
    some people feel there should be a blanace of give and take and end up uncomfortble
    being on the reciving end when the turn arround to balance it out it something that they don't enjoy that much.

Have a chat and negoicate and find a way or a comprimise that makes her feel better about the situation so she feels
    that she is giving you as much pleasure in other ways.

• Advertisement

The main reason is as dittoditto said just because i like doing it to her i dont want her to feel as she must return the favour..

To Hepcat.. it is a bit of both control and the phyical act i love to watch her facial expressions as i am going down on her. and to watch the way she moves i find it very arousing

Advertisement