Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swollen private area

Options
  • 07-04-2006 1:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Had sex with girlfriend for 3 days straight about 5 hours a day it was amazing

but now i realise my penis did not like it it's swolen at the head and hard to control when pissing.

Anyone get the same problem?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Caryatnid

I reckon your penis is just chaffed as it was overworked a wee bit. ;)
    If you repetitively rubbed your finger on something for five hours it would probably be a bit sore when you went to pick up something..... And your penis is even more sensitive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Nice complaint to have. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

VERY nice complaint to have ... but seriously, tbh, it just sounds like overworking. Just give it a rest for a few days and if it doesn't start to go down by then, you've got a problem on your hands. I'd imagine that it'd soothe itself over time in a couple of days though, and wouldn't worry about it unless it's still as bad on Monday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Hank_Scorpio

last time the doc narrowed it down to thrush though? she got checked and was clean? i used the cream he gave me and it cleared up but now it's happened again. I don't think its thrush

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Jean Luc

no..it's from putting it in a hole for 15 hours over 3 days..give it a rest for a few days and it'll be all better..
    happens when you've a big package or else you're not arousing her enough

• Advertisement

Caryatnid wrote:
    I reckon your penis is just chaffed as it was overworked a wee bit. ;)
    If you repetitively rubbed your finger on something for five hours it would probably be a bit sore when you went to pick up something..... And your penis is even more sensitive.

Yeah i've had this happen with my ex ,its really just from being overworked, he freaked at first and thought it was from an allergy to the lubricant but it happened again after a weekend away and a few more times!
    Relax and slow down or at least give it a few days in betweens sessions:D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

this is not a medical forum.
    go to your doctor and get yourself checked out, you could have an STI for all we know. :rolleyes:
    B

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement