Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best online freerolls?

Options
  • 06-04-2006 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭

Is it just me or have the paddy power ones dried up a bit lately. Maybe i'm just not checking the right times.

Which sites offer the best no strings freerolls?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

boylepoker freerolls,
    they have about 4 a day, 9:45am and 1:30am get the least numbers, max allowed is 10 000 I think. Payouts start at 260th for 1$, winner gets 134$, just make it to the break and steal a bit and you can blind yourself into the money

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 thegaffer

yeah paddypower freerolls have dried up not half as good as they were a while ago.still thought they r nothin on the old live freerolls in the fitz r they

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

get out with ur freerolls in the fitz fionn. maureens freerolls rock!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 BoylePokerTeam

Well here at Boylepoker.com we at present have relatively low usage of our freerolls a great thing for the players. At most 200 play in our $100 daily but its the twice weekly $600 that gets only 150 and weekly $1000 with just 50. They do have raked hand requirements but they aren't high considering you only have to play such small amount of people for what is potentially huge return.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭Shortstack

We are running weekly Freerolls on Green Joker Poker. They cost 50 points to enter which is not a lot of play.

The last two had 13 players in each and were $300 and $500 respectively.

The next two are:

$700 May 17th 8pm
    $1500 May 25th 8pm

The can be found in the lobby, either sort alphabetically or by date to find.

They are only open to VIP levels 1 & 2 (These are the two lowest levels)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

Well here at Boylepoker.com we at present have relatively low usage of our freerolls a great thing for the players. At most 200 play in our $100 daily but its the twice weekly $600 that gets only 150 and weekly $1000 with just 50. They do have raked hand requirements but they aren't high considering you only have to play such small amount of people for what is potentially huge return.

any freeroll ive ever played on boyle had 1000+ runners. maybe its changed since then though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭gamblingIRE

this might be of use:

http://irishpokeronline.com/freerollfinder

updated daily

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭nicnicnic

I'm playing a freeroll next sunday and the winner gets $50,000 entry to the WSOP HORSE event, there wont be more then 70 players. I think that's the best freeroll:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭DeadParrot

and the details of this one are ???

AOr are ya keeping it close to your chest :)

DeadParrot wrote:
    and the details of this one are ???

AOr are ya keeping it close to your chest :)

its for a huge amount of mpp's earned on crypto's sun http://www.onesickpromo.com/ thing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭kakak1

nicnicnic wrote:
    its for a huge amount of mpp's earned on crypto's sun http://www.onesickpromo.com/ thing

did you get your WSOP seat or are you still hanging in there :confused:

kakak1 wrote:
    did you get your WSOP seat or are you still hanging in there :confused:

yeh a couple of days left guaranteed a 12000 package

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭C4Queen

double post

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭C4Queen

Hi (admin ,, if am breaking any forum rules take it away please, sorry)

Well... we been throwing freerolls every day in May and it will continue all summer....on thursday 31 we got a litle bigger one but it needs some raked hands togh, but why not guys,,, come on... we got loads of turkish, hungarian, russian, german , italian, players and not to say all the crazy scandinavians chicks there are in the room playing ;)

I play there minimum of 5 hrs a day so whenever i happily meet you in a HH game boys! Or throwe you around on the other tables ;) hoho haha

:p Just bring it on!

Pm me if your intrested in signing up and I sort something out, we got an irish partner too.. ;-)

Read about freerolls here:
    http://www.mermaidpoker.com/?page=13#30freerolls

Also dont forgett to check our VIP page out.....;) http://www.mermaidpoker.com/?page=1394 (wont find Anna C there though, lol, play in my mums name for the moment, getting her a nice pension fund ;-) she such a fish)

And skip the page with the halfnaked "Mermaids" of the month.. its my even crazier then me boss who picks them and they really are too skinny! I have too feed them better!*shaking my head*
    ok ok ok if you dont want to skip it: http://www.mermaidpoker.com/?page=563 (boys are the same all over the world, but hey i dont need any more jumpers ;-))

Every day we we got following quarantees:
    16 GMT - $3,000 GTD - $20 + $2 Freezeout
    17 GMT - $4,000 GTD - $10 + $1 Rebuy
    19 GMT - $15,000 GTD - $30+$3 Rebuy
    20 GMT - $5,000 GTD - $25 + $2 Freezeout
    21 GMT - $7,000 GTD - $10 + $1 Rebuy

Every sunday: $ 75 000 quarantee ... satellites and direct buy in.

And these one will increase further on next week (not officialy yet ;) )

Anna Colley
    Mermaidpoker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Phil-Dublin

i like it Anna

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 39,050 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

GJP Freerolls FTW,
    The last one had $1500 and 25 runners, thats $60 a head
    Now if only we stopped telling everyone about them

Advertisement