Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

problems getting into email

Options
  • 06-04-2006 4:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭

im just after getting broadband in and ever since then i cant log into my email, its xp. can anyone help me out please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

What company is your email with? What program are you using to try and check it? Were you on dialup previously ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

And this is in Security because..?

Incidentially...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭liamo

woosaysdan wrote:
    im just after getting broadband in and ever since then i cant log into my email, its xp. can anyone help me out please?

Based of the lack on information that you've supplied, my first question would be "Have you tried switching on the computer?" ;)

You might think that's a silly question, but you haven't supplied any information with which to formulate a proper response.

What have you tried? What works? What doesn't?
    Are you getting an error message? What is it?
    Who is your email provider? HotMail? GMail? Other?
    Is it a Web-based email service or POP Email?
    Can you browse to a website?
    Do you have any Internet connectivity at all?

We need a bit more information.

Regards,

Liam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

sorry lads its all secure pages i cant get into hotmail or yahoo, i went to buy something on ebay and the page just gets two or three bars across and times out! (the green bars at the bottom) its with premier broadband and yes there is a connection!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

This was fixed by me :):):):):):):):):)

Remember big brother is watching you....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,449 ✭✭✭✭kippy

This was fixed by me smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Remember big brother is watching you....

What?

woosaysdan is my little brother

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

Browser prefs problem I take it?

no just security setting set too high and cookies disabled.... Some bright sparks doin..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

no just security setting set too high and cookies disabled.... Some bright sparks doin..

So it was a browser prefs problem then ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement