Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bop

Options
  • 06-04-2006 11:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Anyone ever had a Toy back in early 90's like a beanbag with feathers attached, It was like a shuttlecock you would throw back and forth using palm of your hand? Think it was called Bop........Had hours of fun and great laughter with pals using this game played over a net(or gate!)Want another one and have spent endless hours on web searching?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Beck

After searching all day with no help from you lot I have found out that as of dec 05 this is the newest sport to hit the bigtime and is called Volley bird in todays times!!! Ha ha ha!! Goin' to order a load over internet!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

I smell a shill...:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭Kermitt

Holy feather dusters Batman, I had one of these when i was 4.. thought they had disappeared off the face of the planet, with all evidence of their existence! Class - Cheers Beck

Advertisement