Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Past Life Regression in Ireland?

Options
  • 06-04-2006 11:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hello folks i just wanted to know if anybody knew where one could get a past life regression done in Ireland. I was thinking of getting it done as it sounds very interesting.

Please post your replies.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Hi Bullensroad,

I just finished a course in psychic development, the guy who teaches the course is a hypotherapist and past life regression therapist. He also teaches course in how to do it yourself. I am waiting on a mail from him with contact details and courses he runs. As soon as i get his details i'll pass them on to you. He is very good and usually based in North Dublin, though he does classes all over the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

I might have to try this out sometime myself, be it over in Ireland, or while I am in London...

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

dublin6th wrote:
    Hi Bullensroad,

I just finished a course in psychic development, the guy who teaches the course is a hypotherapist and past life regression therapist. He also teaches course in how to do it yourself. I am waiting on a mail from him with contact details and courses he runs. As soon as i get his details i'll pass them on to you. He is very good and usually based in North Dublin, though he does classes all over the place.
    Could you let me know too if you find out? Id love to have it done...

xzanti wrote:
    Could you let me know too if you find out? Id love to have it done...

sure no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,908 ✭✭✭LostinBlanch

There is also Madeleine Stringer she does this as well, and she's based in Dundrum
    Contact details below:

Madeline Stringer, MD
    119 Meadow Grove, Dundrum
    Dublin 16, Ireland
    353-1-2986365
    Email Address: madelineann@esatclear.ie

http://www.spiritualregression.org/certified.html#UK

If you're going it's better if you don't read any of Michael Newtons books before the session otherwise you may think you're making it all up. Ditto Raymond Moodys books.

• Advertisement

Hmm.. cool, quite a few in London, must check them out sometime. Cheers for the link. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,908 ✭✭✭LostinBlanch

No worries. But you have to tell us who you were in a past life :cool:

lol, I'll see what I can do... :)

Bet you it isn't anyone significant though... :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Reaphoenix

Theres a hypnotherapist on Tuckey Street in Cork who does it and there is a new hypnotherapist on Douglas street in Cork but I'm not sure if he does regression or not

interesting book to read for anyone vaguely interested in regression would be the Lady of Hay!

Take care All

Reaphoenix

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

I don't know much about this past life regression stuff! Can any wise aul soul explain it to me??
    Also, if anyone has had this done can they share their story?

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭tj-music.com

I got one done at the house of astrology off Dame Street. The guys name escaped me and he wasn´t necessarily great although in retrospect I got a lot out of it

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

I got one done at the house of astrology off Dame Street. The guys name escaped me and he wasn´t necessarily great although in retrospect I got a lot out of it

Care to expand?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

dublin6th wrote:
    I just finished a course in psychic development

Are you now a mighty psychic? Can we expect phenomenal things in Charleville?

One should never go in expecting something to happen, for one can expect to be disappointed otherwise...

Zillah wrote:
    Are you now a mighty psychic? Can we expect phenomenal things in Charleville?

Yes, yes i am. And I'm reading your mind right now! btw my wife thinks teh guy from lost is cute too so dont feel bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Oh ok, cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Galena

Hi All, Just new to the Board - some great topics ...
    I had Past Life Regression Session last year in Walmer Clinic in Raheny. The Ladies name is Shirley Johnson and you can read all about her on Walmers website .. http://www.walmer.ie/walmerclinic.htm#plr

Very interesting alright - she uses relaxation techniques and hypnosis. Its a 2hour session and she does a lovely healing at the end.
    ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Bullensroad

Hi Galena,

Did you get a tape recording of your session. Whta kind of past lives did you talk about?

Were you satisfied with the session and would you recommend it?

Bullensroad

Hi Bullensroad

Yep got a tape recording but I've not listened to it at all. I remembered everything I spoke about so no need really. I just went into one past life - and I noticed one person from this life (my Hubby now who was a childhood friend then). I wont bore you with the details but it was fine. Its quite hard to explain, its kinda like day dreaming except you have this inner knowing.

I have to say I was a bit nervous at the start. I guess I just didnt want to find out I was Jack the Ripper or anybody bad ... but Shirley is great. She immediately put me at ease. My session (as with all) was so unique and so relevant to what was going on in my life at that moment.

Dr Brian Weiss has some great books on the whole area of Past Life. His first one, Many Lives Many Masters is a good start.

Good luck with it!
    :o

6th wrote:

Hi 6th,

Just wondering did you get any more details about this course? I'm currently looking at one with a guy in Enfield - starts Sept. I've not been able to find any other ones ...

Ta :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭Munster Gal

Hello all, this is my first post so hopefully I won't muck it up! There's a therapist/shaman in Co. Waterford who does Past life regression & all sorts of other therapies. His website is www.cottageretreat.net He did a house clearing for a relative of mine & was amazing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 harry long legs

Hi I went to a past life regressionist in Mayo, i have been curious about past lives for a long time and finally plucked up the courage to get it done. I was very nervous but the guy doing it for me was great and put me at ease straight away. I visited two past live and have been back since to exlpore one life deeper. it was so facinating it was like i was aware of what was going on but i also knew that i was experiencing something totally different, i could even feel and smell wood smoke on my cheek. It beats a night down the pub i would recommend it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭kshiel

Had this done last saturday, I wouldn't say I would really believe in past lives but wanted to just see and exprience this for my self. REally interesting acutally, the lady I went to didn't use hypno but more of a medititive state which I thought was good and I was brought back to experience one passed life, and I was a monk who was kicked out of my order for refusing to conform lol sounds like me and hey my husband was a woman I had a soul connection with lol.

All in all I found it a great experience and an eye opener in places to how some issues or pathways have followed though to my current life. I am not totally convinced about passed life but nothing ventured nothing gained and I must say I did come out of it saying fcuk that made a little too much sense.

If anyone would like her number pm me, as I cant get through to her to see if it would be ok to put up here, if she says yes I will.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

kshiel wrote: »
    Had this done last saturday, I wouldn't say I would really believe in past lives but wanted to just see and exprience this for my self. REally interesting acutally, the lady I went to didn't use hypno but more of a medititive state which I thought was good and I was brought back to experience one passed life, and I was a monk who was kicked out of my order for refusing to conform lol sounds like me and hey my husband was a woman I had a soul connection with lol.

All in all I found it a great experience and an eye opener in places to how some issues or pathways have followed though to my current life. I am not totally convinced about passed life but nothing ventured nothing gained and I must say I did come out of it saying fcuk that made a little too much sense.

If anyone would like her number pm me, as I cant get through to her to see if it would be ok to put up here, if she says yes I will.

How much did the session cost?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭kshiel

quad_red wrote: »
    How much did the session cost?

I have pm you details on costs etc. I manged to do a swap with her a reading for a session so it worked out well for me.....

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭crossmolinalad

Hi I went to a past life regressionist in Mayo, i have been curious about past lives for a long time and finally plucked up the courage to get it done. I was very nervous but the guy doing it for me was great and put me at ease straight away. I visited two past live and have been back since to exlpore one life deeper. it was so facinating it was like i was aware of what was going on but i also knew that i was experiencing something totally different, i could even feel and smell wood smoke on my cheek. It beats a night down the pub i would recommend it!

Im from mayo too
    Where in Mayo is this one
    give me their adress please
    sent u a pm

• Registered Users Posts: 7 SpaceCadet1995

I just clicked on this link and was brought to a page where it said "find a hitman on the dark Web". Lovely. I'm probably on a list now 😭

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭shalom

Advertisement