Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GCD v Portobello

Options
  • 05-04-2006 11:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

I wanted to go to GCD last year for the LLB but ended up going to Portobello. I hated it. The lecturers (with one exception) were terrible and the timetable was all over the place.

Has anyone here done the LLB in either GCD or Portobello? What are/were your experiences. Should I give GCD a go?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

Yeah portobello is owned by Ray Kearns who also owns the institute of education. I wouldent even consider going to Portabello. I am doing the leaving in the institute and its good for exams/academia but it sucks as a school.very posh place too.DIT seems good though:). Portabello HR management and the like is also managed by IOE staff.or maybye the other way around:)

Advertisement