Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is anybody going to pay the $1.99 for Oblivion mods or just stick to the free ones

Options
  • 05-04-2006 4:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭

Is anybody going to pay the $1.99 for Official Oblivion mods or just stick to the free ones

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭rip2roar

I will not pay $1.99 for two textures

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

yeah they can choke on their own sh1te, I am not paying for that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Son Goku

There is no way I'd pay for the horse texture it's just way too little for €2.
    However depending on what people on gaming forums say about "the Orrey", I might get it.

I wouldn't rule out these things, the very good ones might be worth the money.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,885 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

I tried improving Bethesda's disposition but they are maxed out.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

musician wrote:
    I tried improving Bethesda's disposition but they are maxed out.

Oh man I love those kind of quotes, try using your credit card of personallity or pre paid card of charm 30pts on target.

Why do i picture professor frink from the simpsons every time i have a conversation like this

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

It seems similar to Biowares premium modules. Kingmaker was good if you enjoyed those sort of things. All in all depends on the offering like everything else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭garrethg

Expecting anyone to pay for the "Horse Armour" mod is an insult, especially considering that this content was completed long before the game shipped but was deliberately left out. On the other hand, with single-player RPGs being killed by MMORPGs, quality episodic content and mods provide a means for single-player games to compete against MMORPG's revenue model. Hopefully the success of Oblivion will pave the way for more single-player RPGs, because right now the only AAA's on the horizon are Spellforce 2 (which is an RTS hybrid) and Gothic 3.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,885 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Vegeta wrote:
    Oh man I love those kind of quotes, try using your credit card of personallity or pre paid card of charm 30pts on target.

Why do i picture professor frink from the simpsons every time i have a conversation like this

It would be hilarious though if they had an online version of the persuassion game to get the price down to a minimum of $1 say. I'm living and breathing this game far too much at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Theres a user created version of this floating about, why did they bother selling when someone makes it yellow or somfin and free :confused:

kdjac

Advertisement