Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Planer / Thicknesser

Options
  • 05-04-2006 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭

Any recommendations for the above? Anyone have a Scheppach one? Would be looking at a price range of about €1100 to €1300 including delivery. Also needs to be 220V single phase.

I want to be able to joint timber and thickness it on the one machine and something that would thickness and joint timber up to 300mm wide would be nice also!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭O-Ninio

Scheppach is quality I think its the HC 260 for that kind of money. Electra Beckum do one with the same capacities as the Scheppach for about 800 or so and SIP do a copy of the Electra for 600 or so but for the money you are spending the Scheppach would be bang on. Ill give my mate a shout for a € if ya want

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

Hey Eoin that would be great! It will be about two to three months before I'd have that kind of money but a price would be great! Want to see what kind of money I will need to save and what I can get for that sort of money as well!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

well everyone I finally got a planer thicknesser! I got the Dewalt planer thicknesser yesterday! I'm very happy with it! It's a beast of a machine! Was using it for a few hours last night and it's top class as you would expect from Dewalt!

Advertisement