Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

God's Dice

Options
  • 05-04-2006 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭

Hey, we're currently a 2 piece (hopefully back to a 4 piece when we find a new drummer and bassist).

Check us out at www.myspace.com/godsdicemusic and let us know what you think.

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Writie

You don't really wear sunglasses in studio do you? :D

Pretty good sound you've got. But I wasn't too sure about the overall picture when I read the lyrics of "Me and You". Somewhere in there you have to be a little more specific about what's going on. Otherwise it ends up being a list of cute lines, if you know what I mean.

Michael
    http://www.a-lyric.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Pauleeeeeeee

hehe, don't worry, we know we look like assholes with the sunglasses on indoors. That's why we like the picture :-D

About the lyrics, do you mean you can't get an understanding of what the song is about or was it the way the lyrics were layed out? I just realised that they were cut and pasted in a bit sloppy into myspace so I fixed them up to be easier to read.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Writie

Yep, it's the understanding bit that hurts my head.

I get an overall picture, but I think it would gain by being just a little clearer somewhere.

By the way, I just left a lovely note about "I Can't Wait" on someone else's thread. It's a cracking intro, and the singing is good but careful with that David Jones warble. It's opening the door to all sorts of comparisons that won't necessarily help you in the long run.

M
    http://www.a-lyric.com/

Well I can't write lyrics for ****, ciaran is the other singer and I leave that up to him.
    I'll actually ask him to come on here later and tell ya what the song's about. I could try but he'd explain alot more eliquently than me.

Oh, and cheers for the nice comment on the other thread!

Anyone else have a listen?

• Advertisement

We went back into the studio to add in some chinese vocals to one of our songs.

It's the first one on our myspace page: www.myspace.com/godsdicemusic "me and you" is the name of the track. The chinese vocals kick in at about the 2min 30 secs mark.

Let us know what you think.

Advertisement