Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tmaxx rear dual exhaust for sale

Options
  • 04-04-2006 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭

Got myself one of these http://www.rdlogics.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?item=61515&type=store
    for my t-maxx, it arrived today, and when i went to install it realised that it fairly obviously wont install with my roll cage in place :o Not even close, infact i thought about hacking up the roll cage to fit it, but that wont work either. It's bigger than it looks and i figured it would fit nicely between the cage.

Due to my excessive amount of accidents the cage takes priority so i want to get rid of this exhaust system now. It's the silver version in the link about. Cost me $60 + postage on ebay, brand new. I'll sell to anyone here for €40 incl. postage. Shoot me a PM :)

Gary

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭vectra

I was going to buy one of these for my sons Maxx but i read an article that changed my mind about it :(

Sorry. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

They look very nice, pitty the cage had to get in the way.

Advertisement