Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Puzzled

Options
  • 04-04-2006 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

went out with this girl a few time and we slept together and went out another few times also but then she says that she doesn't want a relationship........I'm confused isn't that what we have already?

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

if ye only went out a few times, then no, it's not a relationship

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

Sorry man, sounds like she just wanted a casual thing. Well you have a casual relationship but not a commited non-casual one, which is what you're after.

I assume she never called you her bf and never actually called what you had a relationship. She was probably just after a no-strings attached thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭metrovelvet

1. She likes hanging out with you.

2. She likes having sex with you.

3. She likes keeping her options open.

This is good. It means you have your freedom too. You have a relationship but not with the usual terms and conditions which assumingly attend that word RELATIONSHIP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kell

went out with this girl a few time and we slept together and went out another few times also but then she says that she doesn't want a relationship........I'm confused isn't that what we have already?

Oh happy days. Tell me she's VERY cute, intelligent etc and make me even more happy for you.

What the fúck are you confused about? She's been out with you more than once, likes to shág and doesnt want a relationship. Happy days. Welcome to contemporary Ireland.

K-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭groundedplane

enjoy my friend, and you should keep a little distance right now, dont be clingy at all, because you could ruin what a lot of guys would kill for.

Again, enjoy yourself.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭Sony

Lucky b$$$$$ :)
    bit of advice fella-make sure you dont fall for her

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Agree with advice in last post. It's all very well and good to have a casual thing for a certain period, but what about feelings?

If the OP is attracted to this girl beyond just the physical, I can see how her not wanting a relationship will lead to complications.

If he's cool with just a fling then great.

If not, it's time to call a halt now or be burned later.

Advertisement