Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying Dating

Options
  • 03-04-2006 6:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Hello
    I was at a weekend where we where thinking where would you like to go with your life in the future. I realized that while i was sorted out my life you know new job meditating excersising. That i forgot about women being in my life for a few years. My psychiatrist has been moving me in that direction. But now i want to take action. I dont really want to join classes to meet women. So i was wondering about internet dating and Dating agency's. My plan is just to have some pratice dating women and been around them. Not to jump on them for sex straight away. I live in mayo between Castlebar and Galway. What would be suitable places for me to start looking. Help would be appricated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭Sony

Hi tomsie

I subscribed to maybefriends.com (a while ago now) the last time I found myself a singleton-ray darcy and the his gang on today fm recommended it at the time

Its no more than 15 bob and you get a months membership for that-

To be honest it was'nt much use to me as most people on it are 30+ ...not sure how young or old you are but that site might be an idea-its quite popular

happy hunting

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

ie.flirtbox.co.uk

totally free, very good, good fun!

Advertisement