Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jealousy could cost me all : update

Options
  • 03-04-2006 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

lol i find this funny and i thought you might after all my worries and fears that she'd find some1 else and dump me, she DID!!!! she dumped me on the weekend with the reason being "i don't want t o be in a relationship" thanks to al that helped me before!!!! i just thought i'd let you guys no!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Sorry to hear that dude! I can't remember what you said in your original thread! But hopefully you have learned some valuable lessons and will meet another gal real soon!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭the Guru

Tough break fella, you know what they say about the fish and the sea , chin up something good will come of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭cupsoftea

I'm so sorry. You seemed to really like her. I hope you are not too upset, poor you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭mountainyman

don't be sorry, the monkey doesn't let go of one branch without holding another.

Plenty more monkeys in the trees buddy.

MM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭groundedplane

Unfortunatly, Jelousy is a monster that rares its ugly head in the hope of keeping a tight hold on someone in fear of loosing them. In fact alls it does is pushes the person we care about futher from us.

Learn from experience.

• Advertisement
Advertisement