Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woke up this morning

Options
  • 02-04-2006 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, im going to the doctor about this first thing tomorrow but im just nervous about it and was hoping maybe someone can shed some light.

I woke up this morning and found a red mark at the base of my penis, its small and a dull red colour but if you stretch the skin its a brighter red and bigger. Its like a blood vessel burst under the skin, or thats how i can discribe it. It doesn't hurt though.

Anyone ever had anything similar? Cause if my mikey falls off there'll be alot of dissapointed women out there ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Heyes

this is nt a medical forum so know one is qualified to give you an answer.Hopefully the doctor will be able to help answer all your questions tomorrow.

dont worry until you are told otherswise. Im sure all will be fine :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Locked.

I hope your mickey doesn't fall off and nobody takes the mickey from you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement