Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

roof racks

Options
  • 02-04-2006 12:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hi , Had a Santa FE, got Thule roof rack,great no problems,changed car,presumed roof rack would fit new 4x4 :) ,problem:mad: ! The new 4x4 is actually wider than the Santa Fe. Any one now if you can get new bars and use the old locking points? There is only an inch or two in the difference.
    Wreckedhead:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭tapest

Hi , Had a Santa FE, got Thule roof rack,great no problems,changed car,presumed roof rack would fit new 4x4 :) ,problem:mad: ! The new 4x4 is actually wider than the Santa Fe. Any one now if you can get new bars and use the old locking points? There is only an inch or two in the difference.
    Wreckedhead:(

Hi
    same problem here except I had to change the lot. Thule web site or Google will give you the agents here in dublin, south side. Eddie in Consort, drumcondra will sort ya out. He uses other, non listed agents in Tivoli ind est. Richmond rd, I think.
    I still have my old set here, bars original length,never cut to suit car. What length you require. Bars, legs, rubber feet...all €50 - €90 each. be prepared
    t

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 wreckedhead

sorry mate only back on line ! turned out I was able to get a longer cross bars to fit the new 4x4 , cost a few euro,was glad i did not need to change the whole lot . thanks alot all the same:D

Advertisement