Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Talk about costly repair bills...!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭goldwing

Holy sh@#t:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

Priceless ! hahahah I always wondered what it would look like if a model blew up like that :)

well now u no! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

aye :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭g5hn710m4xpdwy

nice, it sounds so fun to do it the only thing holding me back is... not having a model to do it with :) and he did it on perpus i think (odnt wnat to ruin it or anything)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

Cool to see it done (with someone else's model)

coolwings if u ever get in any trash models (nitro) that arnt worth much and u like to donate em to me at haloween i will gladly except ;-) rocket + nitro veaichle = BEST VIDEO EVER!:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

Give us a call - there is always someone trying to unload a buying mistake. ;)

BTW all you need for that is a clapped out chassis - not even engine required :p (and it would make a cool vid clip)

the only thing that stops me is the fact that i may be running for mylife down a woods ;-):D
    yeah a roling chasiis will do nothing but the cahssis and weels is all i need and the engine will bea the thrust form the rocket, wonder how it would work out, then again, anyoine have a video cam the wanna give me to :P didgi cam will have to do me

tallus wrote:
    aye :)
    Lol lol:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement