Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help contribute to Global collaborative art project....

Options
  • 31-03-2006 3:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hello all..i posted this in a couple of forums, hoping to spread the word as good as we can...

I'm here to let ye know that me and some colleagues at the Dundalk Institute of Technology as part of our degree in multimedia are creating a multimedia exhibition to be displayed at the end of may...

Our project is an interactive global art collaboration. In a nutshell, we are collecting video, music, poetry, animation, photography and art from all over the world...at the exhibition users will be able to use an interactive programe to create 2 minute videos constructed from peoples work from all over the world...

we're still looking for contributions, and would like to know if any one here would be interested in submitting work.

All details about the project are available at our website... http://www.digitalnetworkart.com

Alternatively you can email us at digitalnetworkart@gmail.com or post here and i'll let ya know the score.

Thanks
    Digital Network Art

Advertisement