Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pda and gps queries

Options
  • 30-03-2006 8:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

hi.
    not sure if this is the appropriate forum for discussing pdas and gps but i can't find anywhere else to post this.

can anyone recommend to me a good pda-phone? i am currently considering a few models: the ipaq hw6515; the ipaq hw 6915; the imate jamin; the e-ten m600; the imate kjam.

basically i'm interested in something that's not too unwieldy, with wifi and a good processor to run skype and that's reliable as a phone.

anyone want to share there experiences of any of the above devices?

also, anyone out there with full digital ireland gps mapping on their pda. i heard navtech have just finished mapping ireland for gps so i was just wondering if copilot, mapopolis or anyone else have brought it out in their products.

thanks.

Comments

Advertisement