Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thursday nightlife in Letterkenny - Please help!

Options
  • 28-03-2006 2:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,208 ✭✭✭✭

I have a crowd of 20 male & female students (18 - 22) going to Letterkenny for the night on Thursday. We are getting a bus from Sligo, and coming back the same night.

Now, where would you guys recommend we go?
    We will be arriving at around 9PM so we're gonna need a pub to go to before we hit the club.
    After the pub, what club do you recommend? As I said we're young, mixed gender and typical students... ther'll be no rockers/goths etc so im looking for a decent nightclub with yer 'typical' club music

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭jimmeh

Only thing on on a thursday night would be the pulse, plus sister saras, thats what id recomend for you anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,208 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Is the Grill open on a Thursday night? Heard good things about it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭jimmeh

The grills only open fri-sun afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭foggy

If I were you, I would contact the entertainments officer of LYIT students Union. explain that there is a group of you coming up and you might get free passes or some kind of a deal for the Pulse on Thursday night.

Any money saved can be used on drink or you can send it to me!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,208 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

foggy wrote:
    If I were you, I would contact the entertainments officer of LYIT students Union. explain that there is a group of you coming up and you might get free passes or some kind of a deal for the Pulse on Thursday night.

Any money saved can be used on drink or you can send it to me!

Already got everyone free passes for Pulse :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭donegalman1

Checl out Sister Saras across the road from the pulse first... its the main student haunt and its only a roll across the street. DJ on befor pulse too and handy for bus parking.

Grill (Niteclub) is only open Friday to Sunday as said before.

Advertisement