Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dropping out

Options
  • 28-03-2006 12:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

hey!! ive recently dropped out of my first year in college for many reasons- ive been unwell since oct, didnt like my course/college, the travel involved etc.
    im just wondering if there's anyone else in the same position as me? ive been accepted to the course ive always wanted to do which starts in sept... but wat to do till then? im finding it really difficult to find full time work and wonder if anyone has any suggestions?!
    thanx!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 kickthedog

I'm in a similar position, I was doing a course I wanted to do but dropped out because the college was right for me (to put it nicely), that and the three to four hours of travel I was doing every day.

If you can't get a full time job get a part time job and get a head start on reading some of the books you'll need for the course you want to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭jamiecake

go into a recruitent agency or look at www.nixers.com www.lacreme.ie www.topjobs.ie

Advertisement