Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graet Dates: The Rules

Options
  • 28-03-2006 8:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭

After reading this board for awhile I've noticed that certain issues keep popping up specifically regarding dates, and what dopes us fellows are for not knowing the "rules". IS it possible that someone could create a sticky answering the most common questions regarding dats and there alleged rules, I.e. Where to go on a first date, How to tell if it went well, Etiquette for dates, Should the guy pay for everything, Where to go, Should the girl call the guy, How long to wat before calling, Etc, etc

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Yes, it's possible, any woman could. But they won't will they? So the game goes on. Enjoy it. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

ccd wrote:
    After reading this board for awhile I've noticed that certain issues keep popping up specifically regarding dates, and what dopes us fellows are for not knowing the "rules". IS it possible that someone could create a sticky answering the most common questions regarding dats and there alleged rules, I.e. Where to go on a first date, How to tell if it went well, Etiquette for dates, Should the guy pay for everything, Where to go, Should the girl call the guy, How long to wat before calling, Etc, etc

Well we could provide a sticky but it would read something like Hitchikers Guide To The Galaxy: A Trilogy in Five Parts.

Dates are dynamic, fluid situations. You gotta be able to react to each one on its own terms.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

considering the fact that people don't even read the stickys that are there already, the answer is no.
    experience on this forum has taught me that it doesn't matter how many times a subject has been covered, they still feel the need to air their own personal slant on it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement