Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renewable home heating grants

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭endplate

Nukem wrote:
    I take it all back the government are coming good!!!!!

Nuke
    Call me synical but it's about 1 year from the elections so now is the time to get on people's good side you know what I mean;)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nukem

endplate wrote:
    Call me synical but it's about 1 year from the elections so now is the time to get on people's good side you know what I mean;)
    Get what ya can when ya can is a nice moto

• Registered Users Posts: 14,348 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

as far as i can tell its going to last for 5 years the grant lasts for 12 months from application and you can apply for 2 grants with mixed tecnlogy eg a pellet stove for space heating and geothermal.

all in all its a pretty good scheme as long as people actually know about it and use it. what suprises me is how quiet the gov have been about it

and i actually replaced an oil boilr
    er last year pellet boiler went out the window due to cost this might have made the difference. instead i have a higher efficiency oil boiler

Advertisement