Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Berlin?

Options
  • 25-03-2006 8:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭

Thinking about heading to Berlin with a few lads in April or May for a weekend. Any advice on places to stay and go out? Places of interest also. Medium budget. Would hostel it too though.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Sgt Sensible

I live in Berlin. Tell me how long you'll be in the city, roughly what age you are and what music you like and I'll try to think of a few places for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭Yv

Hey, I'm also heading to Berlin, in late August. I'm 19 & I like most kinds of music but mostly alt rock, I'll be there with 2 friends for about 4 days. Any advice much appreciated :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

Hey Sgt Sensible! what's the story with Tresor these days? Is it closed / moved to a new location or what's the story?

Advertisement