Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sign Language Thingy

Options
  • 25-03-2006 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭

Ok, was thinking about sign language last night and this just popped into my head..

In school, when in 3rd or 4th class I learnt this weird sign language/tune thingy off some other kid. Ya held out the left palm of your hand flat and with your right hand did a V sign , hitting the palm twice, turning your fingers over and doing it again, then cutting the palm like a scissors, then thumping the palm and doing the thumbs up. (only way I can describe it). And while doing it, making funny noises - Psstwsst-chickachicka-Um-Tish-Ahhh.

What was that all about??????:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭sinjin_smythe

Yeah remember somethin like that only people told me doing that meant "why dont you f*ck off " in sign language dont know if thats true

Advertisement