Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Des Bishop

Options
  • 24-03-2006 5:58pm
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Did anyone go the other nite?
    Heard he stuck his foot in his mouth with someone in the audience:D

LOL* - heard this second hand and wondering anyone else hear about it

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

heard it too..second hand aswell...

A guy with tourette syndrome I do believe :v:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nukem

Well heard it just there from a guy who was there and heard from another its defo tru.

show was commencing and a person kept mumbling between jokes or at non-funny times.he actually stopped and said "who ever is doin it please stop as it was disruppting the show" it stopped for a few minutes until a few minutes til Des stopped again and asked was "there someone in the crowd with tourettes?" *crowd giggled* til two women stood up and said "no he is handicapped" (a guy in the theatre was in a wheelchair they were looking after). *cringe* ya think he would just say sorry and apologise after the show - Des? nah! he says, "sorry i didnt know he was a retard, and tried to laugh it off"......they left in disgust!

Man thats stupid! Caught by the balls!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

Des Bishop is not funny, infacta, good tv presenter/social commentator but bad comedian.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

Des Bishop is not funny, infacta, good tv presenter/social commentator but bad comedian.

I would say the opposite he's a much better comedian than social commentator iv been to 2 of his shows and they were brilliant

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

Nukem wrote:
    "sorry i didnt know he was a retard, and tried to laugh it off"......they left in disgust!

Man thats stupid! Caught by the balls!

Bah, stoopid link not working.

Silly des bishop!

• Advertisement
Advertisement