Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fellow Donegal Person

Options
  • 24-03-2006 5:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭

It's great to see the oul North West on the web, i'm psychic Lady originally from Donegal now living in Cork, love to keep in touch and up to date with whats happening in Donegal!

Keep me posted!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

It's great to see the oul North West on the web, i'm psychic Lady originally from Donegal now living in Cork, love to keep in touch and up to date with whats happening in Donegal!

Keep me posted!

You tell us!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Psychic Lady

the crystal ball is off on annual leave at the moment!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 45,873 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Welcome to the forum.

Why not pop in here and tell us a wee bit more http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054868641

• Registered Users Posts: 14,331 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Keep me posted!

I see a great future for you as a poster.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,873 ✭✭✭✭muffler

:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Will that be on a bus or on a billboard somewhere?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭donegalman1

maybe bebo

Advertisement