Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on Condoms etc

Options
  • 24-03-2006 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭

Ok, so havent had sex with my girlfriend since January, because she lives in Scotland and I dont see her every weekday, weekend or basically on a regular basis. Want to suprise her, try out something she'll enjoy, and so I'm wondering if any women (or men) have any advice out there about what Condoms/Toys/Outfits/Moves to use together. She likes ribbed (so is there like DOUBLE OR TRIPLE ribbed) and Im just looking for something a little unsual to try out, something new, asides from the usual...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Altheus

Get a little finger vibrator or one of those vibrating ring thingums, both work well.

Given the distance, why not have a dirty call and talk about it, getting your both in a great state of anticipation, as well as you knowing just what to get.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

I'm in a similar position to the OP, and what I've found helps is if you write down in a letter what *you* would like to do, send it to her and ask her to do the same for you in return. That way, not only will you have some inspiration for when you finally do see each other, but you'll have material to cope until that time comes! :)

Advertisement