Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The fall guy Truck

Options
  • 24-03-2006 4:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

Of all the cars in those ripper 80s series this was by far and away the best, even trumping the A Team van for me! I would've given anything in the world to have had a toy of it but nothing doing.

If I ever become the insane billionaire i expect to be it'll be my third purchase (the truck.. not the toy which will be my seventh).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 845 ✭✭✭V1llianous

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭aidan_dunne

Catullus wrote:
    Of all the cars in those ripper 80s series this was by far and away the best, even trumping the A Team van for me! I would've given anything in the world to have had a toy of it but nothing doing.

I'm going to make you jealous as hell now when I tell you that.......

........ I had one! :D (cue Nelson Muntz laughter - "HAA... HAA!")

Got it for Christmas, oh, must have been about 1983, 1984, something like that. I also had the 'A-Team' van which came with a B.A. Baracus figure. A friend of mine had the toy KITT from 'Knight Rider' and a helicopter which was a kind of cheapo-lookalike version of 'Airwolf' so we used to have great craic playing with them all and combining them into kind of crossover storylines of all our favourite TV shows of the time. Great fun! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭meldrew

Colt Seevers what a legend !

Advertisement