Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Livigno

Options
  • 24-03-2006 2:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭

If your going to Livigno, I highly recomend the following:

Gear: Theres a ski/snowboard shop called "Da Fox" near the bottom of the Carasello 3000 where you can rent the best gear and if you say that Neil/Paul/Tom sent you then you should get a discount ;)

Instructors: On the other side of the Hotel Sporting from where Da Fox is there is another ski/board apparel shop (cant remember the name) that will book you in with probably the best ski school for lessons. Not sure about the skiing side of things but if you are looking for some good lessons in snowboarding (not park really) ask for Fuffo (pronounced Fu-fo), tell him we sent ya ;)

If your looking for a more freestyle type of snowboarding lesson, the Madness Snowboarding school have a pretty mental program. Ask for Stephano.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

De Fox, fag0t. I'll add that De Fox have a regular rental price range and a "top exclusive" range for about €20 extra for the week. If you're half daecent on a board, it'll probably be worth the extra bit for a better board (I've had pretty high-end boards any time I've asked). There are some cheaper rental shops down the road, but it's not worth saving a tenner to have bindings etc. break when you're halfway down the mountain, as some of us found out the hard way a few years ago.

Advertisement