Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

at a loss

Options
  • 22-03-2006 6:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭Lorri_L

I'm sorry to hear what a bad patch you are going through. It must be very hard. Maybe you could try spend more time with your friends, or make some new friends through work??
    If you actually think that you are depressed because of this, you really should see a doctor or a counsellor.

I hope things work out for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Eminem

You could go uot with your mates . Try and think about something else . Do something to take it off your mind. Best of look :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭the Guru

Holy **** that is the exactly the same as I went through, wedding fight (but there was no blows ) just a bitch of a brother who bullied my ex GF, I had the same issues with her in Australia, after we got back from Oz we moved in together and she fooked of with an ex for a while. I was not a happy chap at the time, but I had a good support network (mates to go on the pull with) which I though made me feel better but in the end its all fake, I just stayed single for about 3 years afterwards and let nobody close, but that all must end too and I'm now a very happily married man.

Advertisement