Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

when the chase is on!

Options
  • 22-03-2006 12:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭

anyone with any ideas how to keep interacting wit someone that you just met over the weekend and got there number. now remeber that i had no connection to meet this girl it was just a complete stranger i got talking to that ended up getting her number?

i'm just wondering how to keep in touch. i would have no problem chatting to its just bringing up a conversation or finding a reason to text her. i don't wann be too keen etc. etc or do ????

help? maybe i shoudl suggest meeting up but i'm keen to be very relaxed about this!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

You've played it cool.

What did you talk to her about?

Mention something related. If the girl is interested she'll bite.

If not then you'll know about it soon enough!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Just a simple "Heya, had a good night the other night, heads still a bit groggy tho!" will suffice.

Alternatively send her a text asking her to check out the thread you posted in Personal Issues and ask her what she thinks of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

If you want to get a conversation going, no matter what you say, be sure to end a text with a question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭observer

yea i've made contact and it was recieved. i did go oh ya good night last night etc etc but my question is from where do i go now? what can i talk about. i don't think the weather will do it this time! bescuase she was a complete stranger i can't just say hey i hear such and such is heading off to spain for a week. i have no oppurtunities to make easy conversation.

any ideas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

Well what did the last text you received say?

You don't need to constantly text each other, give her a bit of space, don't get too into it if you know what i mean.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭mickymg2003

Ask her about herself...flirt a little.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭observer

i know we do not have to be in contact alot and thats fine i wouldn't want to be but i just think that i actually no common topic that i can jump to! well not that i know of cos i don't know her at all!

but if i leave things to long they will invetiablity just fade oout and there will be no flirting at all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Lindaloo

Hiya, it's Observer, i was just wondering if you'd like to meet for coffee/lunch/a drink cos I enjoyed talking to you the other night. If you got her number, she obviously likes you and is waiting for you to get in touch. It's Wednesday so she will have it down as today or never so do it! Good luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Just ask her questions about herself....where she works? Any interesting plans for the week? Any holidays planned? That kind of stuff!

Advertisement