Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for info on Chantilly, Virginia - CIA spying HQ

Options
  • 21-03-2006 2:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭

I work in this place, and recently (as in over the past year or two) we've been getting a lot of hits from Chantilly, VA and Marina Del Rey, CA.

It turns out that some National Reconaissance Office of the CIA is based in Chantilly, but from doing some snooping (on 2600.com), it turns out a firm called iDefence is in Dulles, right beside Chantilly. The second highest hits from a geographical region comes from Marina Del Rey, California. Third is Dublin. Fourth is Redmond, Washington.

Anyway, we're hoping to write a short "Dear Uncle Sam" letter in our magazine about this. There are other reasons, including an unprecedented number of unique visits over the last month, but a huge number of them come from this place in Virginia.

I was hoping some of you might be able to help me track down more information. You'd get credited in the article and all, and would even get some fabulous free copies!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭NutJob

Redmond could possibly be microsofts Honeymoney project looking for spyware. Msn search engine also... Google .....

(could)

Also could be oter web spider like tools.

But just because ur paranoid doesnt mean there not out to get you :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 519 ✭✭✭smeggle

Yeah - I had loads of visits of places like that listing my stats - used to get the US Military one quite often - generally when I was taking the micheal out of the US registrars. I used to publish messages to them along with i.p's etc in my 'Private Forums' which was a giggle for awhile but got bored with that and deleted them.

Haven't seen them for awhile now though - must take time out to wind them up again. Allways good for a laugh so they are..Only do it when I'm bored really and have nothing better to do - most of the time I just ignore the muppets...

Silly Beggars - total paranoi freaks *sighs*

Advertisement