Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Denny Cheesy sausages?!!!

Options
  • 21-03-2006 12:55pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,243 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone remember these beautiful creations; a denny sausage with a bit of cheese in the middle of them... divine!

Why did they stop making them? Can we start a petition to get them back? I'm happy to picket Denny until they do!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭wailers_irl

jaysus they were gorgeous!!!
    anyone i have mentioned them to have never heard of them. then i just think of the pure genius of them. they were so tasty if only i was smokin' back then :D .the smell when they were cooking was deadly and melted cheese used to burst to the skin mmmmmmmmm. althought there was a major chance of food poisioning of them i would think, dairy products (probably:rolleyes:) and raw meat. makes for an awkward conversation trying to describe one's fondness for cheesey sausages to the ladies!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭mickymg2003

Never heard of them but man they sound fcuking tasty...What a brilliant idea!!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,243 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

I suppose you could request your butcher to make you some up specially; I don't think food poisioning would be an issue once the whole thing was cooked through... they were heavenly though... mmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭meldrew

I remember them and they were gross ! No way will should they bring them back

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

never heard of them,when were they about?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭meldrew

At a rough guess the late eighties , but I could be wrong

Advertisement